Defence Industry Support
- Clients often require additional resource to answer specific technical questions in Bids; to conduct independent analysis such as Red Team reviews of the proposal to date, or to ensure the Bid is to the standard required of the assessment team. HarrisConsulting – CH is able to provide experts with proven bid winning backgrounds to support clients and increase orders;
- A successful track record in winning bids, and complex programs;
- Often projects require additional support at short notice due to technical challenges that cannot be overcome by the existing team, illness, resignations or maternity / paternity cover. The provision of specialists or complete teams to overcome these challenges and ensure tasks stay on track is a service provided.
- Sourcing specialist skill sets for customers in Defence and Security.
Subject Matter Expertise
- Assist the client leadership in obtaining and analysing data as input into major management decisions involving all relevant technical and application areas;
- Conduct analysis, technical assessments, research and other studies of modelling and simulation and related activities;
- Develop or coordinate a variety of technical standards related to Defstans, Mil Specs;
- Provide expertise in the development or coordination of training products or services across a wide array of related disciplines;
- Provide expertise in the development or coordination of Verification, Validation and Accreditation;
- Participate in the development and implementation of policy, processes, and operating procedures;
- Investigate or identify business, scientific, technology, engineering, operational, professional and/or policy issues.
Requirement Capture and Documentation
- Involve the end-user and / or customers as much as possible during the requirements capture stage;
- Review Statement of requirement document to completeness and effectiveness;
- Ensure that the requirements are quantifiable and measurable;
- Develop Test cases to help reveal any gaps in the requirements capture;
- Prioritize Requirements by their relative importance;
- Ensure that the project scope is clearly defined in the Vision and Scope document;
- Plan for requirements growth and buffer for it;
- Effectively use of requirement gathering methods and base lining the requirements specifications also helps avoid scope creep.
- Research the business problem or opportunity;
- Document the business requirements for a solution;
- Identify all of the alternative solutions available;
- Review each solution to determine its feasibility;
- List any risks and issues with each solution;
- Choose a preferred solution for implementation;
- Document the results in a feasibility report.
Project Support Studies
- Project Development;
- Design Services;
- Developing Statement of Requirement;
- Detailed Project Plan;
- ILS and ARM;
- Procurement and Contract Support;
- Project Supervision;
- Border Surveillance Survey;
- Site System Installation Management;
- Post Design Services;
- Training services.